A link to access the platform will be sent out to all registered participants and speakers on 6 May. This will give access to the platform to view all sessions, posters and exhibitors.
When it is time for you to present:
Note that the times are in Central European Summer Time (CEST)
Access the platform well in advance with the provided link, during the pause before you have your presentation, please go to the program tab, chose correct day and session and press “Join Session” in the program.
Be sure to have your first name and last name shown in your zoom-profile.
Join the session and the technician will unmute you and make sure that you get to share screen in the meeting when it is your turn to speak.
On May 6 at 2 pm, you have the opportunity to test your presentation and ask questions directly to the Trippus / platform. Connect via this zoom link: https://eu01web.zoom.us/j/68074090742
Recommendations for your presentation:
• Good lighting (no window, bright sun or light in the background)
• The camera lens should be in line with your eyes, sit approx. 1.5 m from the camera
• Keep in mind to avoid any background noise
• If possible, use a microphone other than the one in your computer. e.g., external microphone or your mobile headset.
• Avoid running any unnecessary software on your computer while recording. Take care to turn off all applications on your computer that use your video, such as Microsoft Teams, Skype, etc.
• Before the session starts, please make sure to use your first name and last name in your zoom-profile .
You need to be registered to the conference and have access to the platform to be able to present.
The conference platform will publish the recorded presentations from the conference. The recorded presentations will be available for all participants registered to the conference also after the conference, for 3 months.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stockholm is the capital city of Sweden and is located on a series of islands on the east coast, learn more about this beautiful city in the link below.
© Henrik Trygg-imagebank.sweden.se